Fishing Opportunities sought

Need a fishing buddy? Wanna be a fishing buddy? This is the place!

Fishing Opportunities sought

Postby koos13 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:27 am

Hi.
I'm Keith Crawley, a relatively new member of the club (just over a year) and am looking for fishing opportunities (and hopefully the opportunities to make some new friends if possible, as I am a relative newcomer to the USA from South Africa). I am a keen long time angler willing to learn "new tricks". I don't own a boat and don't know local waters or successful fishing techniques for these waters - but like I said , I'm keen and willing to learn - and/or just be some company for a days fishing. I am an active 61 year old, young at heart "early retiree" and thus can fish any day of the week (barring for Dr appointments etc) eager to fish for anything that has fins - true love is salt water light tackle boat angling - but Stripper fishing comes close. As a fishing buddy I am more than willing to share costs. I will consider fishing anytime anywhere - need a buddy to fish or have a spot for a newcomer to fish with you on the lakes/ponds/rivers of SC and GA or off-shore at Charleston/Hilton Head etc or to the Beach at the Outer Banks - give me a call - 8434415875 - I will really appreciate it.
koos13
CHSC MEMBER
CHSC MEMBER

Boat Type: None
Call Sign: NA

Re: Fishing Opportunities sought

Postby USAFJAKE on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi Keith,
I plan on fishing Greenwood tomorrow morning. I live here and don't have time to make the trek to the hill (the lady friend said something about Turkey something or another tomorrow) But you are more than welcome to join me. I did fairly well last week chasing birds. With it calling for rain tomorrow late morning I hope to pick up a few. Shoot me a text if you'd like to join.
(864)-377-4492

JC
USAFJAKE
Non-Member

Boat Type: Center Console

Postby Jay_hawk06 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 am

JC,

I have fished gwd a few times. Do you use live bait or cast? By the lake being so small, the traffic is a killer while trying to chase birds.
Jay_hawk06
Non-Member

Boat Type: Center Console Allison
Call Sign: Miss Elvita

Postby USAFJAKE on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 pm

I chase birds and troll. Greenwood is bad on boat traffic and boaters are rude and will run the fish down in a heartbeat. I'm off for two weeks starting Monday I plan on fishing the Hill a lot if you need a fishing buddy or want to ride along with me.
JC
USAFJAKE
Non-Member

Boat Type: Center Console

Return to Fishing Buddy Finder